Saturday, September 10, 2011

Set Fire to the Rain

Adele is playing in concert on Oct 14 and I really want to go. I know I am getting a little carried away because I am also going to the Taylor Swift concert, but Adele is phenomenal and I feel like I want to hear her voice so bad. I dont even care if I am in the worst seats ever I just want to be there. However for Taylor Swift I want to be center stage, back stage, friends forever, sleep over parties....all that. lol! I think I will surprise Mike with tickets to Adele concert...I am not sure it will be much of a surprise for him but it will be fun and he will be off work then.
So football watching has started a little earlier then I excpected, its not even 11 on saturday morning and ESPN has been on for the past hour. I respect it though, because last night we sat on the couch watching HGTV and Millionaire Match Maker. Off we go to get his hair cute, car washed and a new computer, then NC State vs. Wake Forest at 3.....No worries tonight we will be watching The Notebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment